Pier caps, strings and plinths
What are Pier Features?
A pier cap is the piece of stone used to cap or cover the top of a pillar, post or gate protecting the brickwork and wall structure below. Pier caps are similar to copings but instead of running the length of the wall cover only the top of the pillar or post. Pier features offer the perfect way to finish and elevate your pier caps and further complement your chosen copings, with a sophisticated finish of wet cast or semi-dry stone. Pier features refine your project with a bespoke finish that continues the style of architecture through the perimeter or entrance way. Our bespoke moulds allow full design control over the pier cap and matching copings, with finials and other aesthetics additionally available to top the cap.
Key Features / Benefits
- Caps provide weather protection for the material underneath, resulting in reduced maintenance costs
- Available in a range of sizes and profiles to suit traditional and contemporary designs including bespoke options
- Available in a range of 12 standard colours and finishes below - contact our team to discuss bespoke options
- Durable and long-lasting due to the nature of the natural product
- Cost-effective alternative to natural stone
Cast Stone Pier Features / Project Gallery
1 / 7
Colours and finishes to suit any project
1 / 12
Cast stone is made from natural aggregates that may vary in colour. To see a true likeness of colour, please contact us to order a sample.
Technical / Documentation
To support you in the early stages of designing your project, we have a range of standard details and technical fixings guides, as well as some other useful documents regarding cleaning, maintenance and material specifications.
We'd love to hear from you
For technical support, quotes, lead-in times, to request a sample or simply to speak to a member of our team, contact our office and they will be happy to support you and answer any questions. Get in touch via phone or email Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm